Friday, September 3, 2010

Sept 3 2010

It's been a fun and crazy week- home school doesn't go like I would have thought at all (of course) but it isn't bad- it's really gratifying and exhausting and fun. I got to go to the temple and then sit in the celestial room for a long time b/c we had a ward temple chapel session. Adam wasn't able to make it so it was just me and folks filtered out and it was JUST me and it was quiet and I asked in sincerity for an answer and it felt like "if you wait in the Lord he'll wait on you" and then the chapel sessions was very neat- like church without judgement or bias, just love and listening and learning. VERY cool. And then book club for Pride and Prejudice. Super neat. I still feel a bit self conscience and not well spoken but I love it too! It's fun to be around folks really vested in thsir children's education. And the book was YUUUUMMMMMY! Can't wait to dive into the next one too. Need to order it right away! Now to dinner. For family party, which we have slacked on but will be getting back into for sure, starting now, we're doing science experiments :) We tried out Tracy's gymnastics today in IF so it threw our home school plans off a ton. Course they are soo off I'm not sure what to think, what to do. But I'm flowin' it until the conference end of September. I hope I will be guided there. It has been a wonderful week and we're off to Bear Lake to swim allll dya with Jacques and co. tomorrow! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment