Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 30

Two funny things of the day- 1st, Ellie "babysat" for me b/c Jena had a UTI and wasn't feeling up to it so we negotiated $3 for 4 hours and then Adam got home a little late and somehow she thought it ended up being 5 hours and she said so can it be $5 becasue I babysat longer and I had to change a poopy diaper which was really gross- it was like she didn't chew anything in it. :) BAH HAAAA! Welcome to poop Ellie! And we were sitting down to family night and I said what should we have for an opening some and Levi says Oh! I want Luda! ( Break your heart by Ludachris :) and then he proceeds to hop on itunes and pick out some hip hop goodness.....funny as it was it was a good choice :)

Another cute thing was Sunday night I interviewed the big girls and and I wrote down their goals and it was so fun, so cute. We were looking at our home school schedule as a sort of reference to remember all the things we've been working on and will work on and Ellie got to Mom's reading time/snack treasure chest and she said oh I'm glad we're talking about this becasue I've got some snack ideas I've been thinking about. And Jena too was all over offering input about the snacks :) I love those big girls. My prayer is that I can give Macy and Levi all that they need this fall too. I love them all so much Katie Neville's niece died in a car wreck two days ago and sudden death stps you right in your tracks and lets you remember the reality of mortality...I want no regrest. Live and love fully every day! I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment