Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Half of October

Oct. 12 Girls got their hairs cut- little Mace got a bob and some swoopy bangs, J got her a line back, ellie got a ton of bange ( which are yet to be traied to be out of her eyes but she looks so cute :) The the 13th we got our pics taken in Rexburg. Brittany Allen took them, suuuupppper struessful, I let myself get all stressed out, Tiffany helped us accessorize which was really fun, Jena and I went on a date noght before to get some accessories and it was sooo fun! She said we need to do this more often- I agreed. I babysat Blatters and Allens the 15th for a babysitting swap, went really well, I love Brittany's baby, so sweet. Audrey and I changed the speed of a song ro two and Sat we trunk or treated after a looong day landscaping. AAAANNND we got to go to the temple and see Audrey and Vance get sealed! It was sooooo sweet, talked with old friends, I love vance and audrey- the babies came in white and the whole room began to bawl!!!!!!! We had crazyness cause adam took kids to if for Josclyn's bday party and we were going to meet in IF but then the sealing was at Rexburg- anyway Carol met us at County line and drove the babies home.
Tiffany and I have been exercizing for almost a month now and it has been great to be working out and on a schedule. It has been so neat to get to know Tiffany soo well. I judged her to be into hair and makeup more than people and probably b/c I feel that's how I would be if I looked cute as her. It has been so neat and eye opening. I love it. Love her.
Oct. 20th went to a stake leadership primary meeting and was blown away at how some people see and approach their calling! WOW! I loved it. Loved the stake cheerleaders, loved the ideas ansd it really helped me to get out of my burn out stage! Got some ideas, begged Katie neville my piano player to help me get into making some props and just reading and studying and thinking the way God wants me to about my calling. It is a big deal to be a great music leader in Primary. How amazing that I have a captive audience of God's chosen for 20 min's every week! I know I will be accountable for how I used/spent that time. I will do my best and serve with my whole heart! And al the week of the 20th we did little school and Tiffany helped me get my house in order! AMAZING! Everything was in its place, sooo sooo easy to clean and keep clean. LOVE IT! One of the funnies of the month was adam saying " Liz I'm so glad you're cute and nice cause you can teach anyone to be clean!" :) Love him. Another funny was Levi teaching Eathan and Porter about playing with legos " You can make anythng you want but if Macy's dying for it just give 'er it " :) Love him too. Love them alllll.
Oct. 23 Pumpkin party at michelles. Super fun, carved pumpkins made this huge batch of pumpkin cake and forgot allll the oil! Still turned out crazily enough. Probably pumpkin is just forgiving. 25th, went to Tifs to work on bracelets,
Oct. 27th. The long awaited Simmons Halloween party. I ought to have Jena write about it. Sooo fun. the girls planned and colored and prepared, we went to town Mon got paty favors and witches brew stuff, Wed. I was sewing bat wings for ellie, we were running out of time to get dry ice and the last things from broulims, macy was napping, Jena said she'd babysit, I leave and call her and say you might want to start the dishwasher b/c there was a snack tray in there we'd want. she said "oh I did that a long time ago" Of course she did! And she had the house spic-n-span when I got home and levi and ellie were washing off countertops. She said it's a lot of work to host a party :) And it is! We had a ball! All our honored invited guests came, 2 or 3 friends a piece. Soo super fun. Served soup, cake walk, sticky pumpkin things race down the wall, lighted costumes contest runway and everyone got a prize from the pinkest to the featheryest ( that was me with my angel wings :) Ellie is goig to throw our harvest festival in November sometime. Oh it's fun to have little kids and fun around every corner!
Adam and ellie went on a hot chuckarama boots shopping date. the 28th, 29th was campout and Adam and the boys killed our nonlaying chicken. Had a nasty huge egg inside it poor thing. Feeling better bout killing it! Felt bad for a sec. The Sat Aam fin landscaping we cleaned house and then got all gussied for trick or treat. Sooo fun! All my babied with me, hooked up golf cart trailer to back of truck, went to sandstone picked up Boshes and Savanah and just went all around! Sooo fun. Ended up at Wolfensbergers and chatted and laughed about their terrible chili cookoff experience.....Sooo funny and fun. Adam loves working with Ryan. I'm so glad that company has worked out for both of them. We are surely grateful for Briggs. Stake conference was Sat and Adam went and Sun. we went as a family and had a great meeting. Sat I got out family history stuff and we organized it and maybe a week before that I went through that stuff and threw away all my Travis letters and a bunch of other junk. Oh how grateful I am to be rid of that canker. I cannot believe the peace finally writing him off asking him to delete all my info and not contact me has been. And we only kept e-mail contact maybe bi-annually but Maril and I chatted at Bear lake and she said get away from the things that canker.......Dunno why it stuck this time but wow.......and then looking at all my history stuff it is fuuullllll of me writing, I know I need to do better, be better, i'm going to try harder, read my scriptures be good. I thought I just didn't know. No so. I just didn't choose the light, the right the best I could and rationalized for years about it. And that has cause me to ponder and reflect. And stake conference was so sweet for Adam and me both! We sat down sunday and put together our schedule of the essentials, the rigby east 8 and it really fills up our schedules with out anything else. We will live our schedule! I will not rationalize but be true and faithful! Off to reading time then cutting primary stuff with Katie on this fine November 1st! Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment